We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

Beware of Sunland Tourist L.L.C in Dubai We applied Visas For Our

clients one Was For 2weeks and the other 60 day,Payment of $103 and $405 Respectively,This visas was applied for 2months ago and the maxima time for the Dubai immigration to approve visas is 3-5 working days.

With Sunland tourist L.L.C,they kept on giving excuses asking for all sort of documents apart from the initial requirement which was a scan copy of international passport and a scan copy of three passport size and the visa fee which we did.

for the first applicant that applied for 60 days.

According to their email they said her visa has been approved by the Dubai immigration. its a not a company to applied for a visa.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
641 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

Why did you not just apply for a visa through the standard way by visiting an embassy?

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

well Dubai don't have embassy or consular in the Gambia or Africa

Abu Dhabi, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

By Mistake I applied for a visit visa through Sunland Tourism, Dubai and paid the money but after two weeks, they told me that they cannot process my visa application as their system was showing my status as "Resident in UAE". I contacted my Ex-company PRO, who went to the Immigration Department and confirmed there was no such problem. I forwarded the cancellation document from the Immigration Department to Subland travels but they cannot do anything. So, I had no choice to apply through another travel agent, where I got the visit visa within 3 days.

Please don't waste your money and time with such unprofessional people. They only there to cheat the UAE visit visa seekers.

Emirate of Dubai...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

I applied for Dubai visa several times for my family and friends from SUNLAND TOURISM >>> They were so fast and I did what they said... They issued my visas within 1 or 2 days (even 2 of my visas less than 1 day!) .. everything was perfect with them! SO I offered them to my friends also. As a person who live in Dubai, let me tell u If you don't have any problem or case, your visa will issue quickly! This is Dubai immigration who decides to give visa or not!! These companies are just sponsors :)

Emirate of Dubai...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

I applied for Dubai visa several times for my family and friends from SUNLAND TOURISM >>> They were so fast and I did what they said... They issued my visas within 1 or 2 days (even 2 of my visas less than 1 day!) .. everything was perfect with them! SO I offered them to my friends also. As a person who live in Dubai, let me tell u If you don't have any problem or case, your visa will issue quickly! This is Dubai immigration who decides to give visa or not!! These companies are just sponsors :)

Emirate of Dubai...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

hello. I applied already for my relatives from Sunland Tourism. they gave me the visas in 2 working day! they are so professional; because one of my friends always had problem when applied before, but Sunland Tourism solved his problem with direct follow up from immigration. Always when I call them, they response me! I give them 5 star

7. Re: SunLand Tourism in Dubai (frudulent visa company)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2016, 07:17