We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary help please

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scarborough
Level Contributor
795 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary help please

We have 3 nights booked and will arrive on an early morning flight. We arrive on a Monday morning

We have requested early check in - staying at the Conrad but know this is not a given,

Looking for help please with itinerary - mostly order as want to make most of our time

Monday until check in - freshen up use pool area - I ve asked if we might be able to use our 3rd breakfast that day as on our last morning we will need to be at the airport for 7am

Considering yellow boat trip

Possible BAA 4pm afternoon tea - if not will be Wed or Marriott Observatory for happy hour - we may eat there for view of Palm and will have entertainer voucher

Think we will want an earliesh night

Tues

Am go to creek area ride an abra see gold souk and spice souk

Wondered about golf club for creek view lunch stop

Head to Dubai Mall - won t plan to shop but just to see and wonder - look at. aquarium etc

B Khalifa at the top 5.30 booked

After dinner near fountains open to suggestions but not too expensive - if we can t get a view and concerned that may still be too warm outside to eat then I think we will go elsewhere for dinner

Wed

Mall of Emirates to see Ski Dubai

Down to Madinat to see souk

Dinner may do Marco White at Conrad or Burj A A

Is it at all likely the weather will be cooling to allow us to explore a bit outside

Thanks for all your help

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,479 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary help please

You haven't said when you will be here so can't comment on how humid it may be.

The itinerary looks fine.

As for dinner by the fountains then you have lots of choice from an unlicensed café style such as Carluccio or More to a licensed higher end restaurant such as Rivington Grill (English) or Mango Tree (Thai) in Souk al Bahar over the bridge. Why don't you just have a walk around both areas and see what takes your fancy ?

Scarborough
Level Contributor
795 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Itinerary help please

Sorry can t believe I did nt say when we arrive lattimer - sorry. Mid September

Regarding walking around I thought we might need to prebook but if we have a chance just to wonder round I think that it def best

Thanks for your help

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,379 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Itinerary help please

It will still be hot and humid in Sept - not as bad as mid summer but still a bit too hot to eat outside and wander about for any great length of time through the day.

Your itinerary looks fine, if you plan to visit BAA for afternoon I don't think I would back the following day for a meal again. Dubai has so many good restaurants and I'd suggest trying a different place. Also BAA restaurants are extortionate for what you get.

Lots of places to eat around the fountains but most of the licensed places are pricier but lots of casual non licensed places. Alternatively perhaps just go somewhere for a drink and watch the fountains.

I don't think you will be disappointed with your hotel choice, The Conrad is a lovely hotel.

4. Re: Itinerary help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 06:17