We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enquire

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
11 posts
Save Topic
Enquire

Hi all, I want to ask if any of you had book a tour through this website Desertsafari.godubai.com.

I've tried asking them weather their deals/combos are still on going till December, but there is no response. So it somehow doubt me on booking their deals.

any help would really appreciate! thankyou in advance.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,738 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enquire

It's quite common with companies in Dubai not to be very good at answering emails. But there is so much competition in the tours/desert safari market that I would just choose another company if they are not replying to your enquiries.

Just be aware that with desert safaris in particular, you get what you pay for. The cheapest safaris are cheap for a reason and usually provide a lower quality experience and food that's not great.

You can search the forum for previous threads on safari and tour companies but using the search box just above the title of your thread. There are also many reviews of different companies in the reviews section.

2. Re: Enquire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:16