We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked bruch at Burj

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Booked bruch at Burj

I have booked brunch at the Burj as everybody recommends this hotel as a must see.

Now i need advice on dress code and what to expect,also are drinks extra or are they included?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,654 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked bruch at Burj

Dress code will be smart casual I expect but it will depend on which restaurant you've booked it in - you may need a jacket and tie. Again ditto for the drinks and whether they are included.

I would email the reservation line and ask. Then you'll have the definitive reply

Warwick
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked bruch at Burj

We have booked the skyview bar,i did not realise brunch was served in other bars/resturants. Hope ive booked the right one now.

3. Re: Booked bruch at Burj

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2006, 12:57
Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked bruch at Burj

dress is smart /casual as previously stated but you cannot wear flip flops, t shirts etc, it is more imposing for the men, if you go on the burj web site you can email them and they can advise if drinks are included.

5. Re: Booked bruch at Burj

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 20:18