We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Hyatt Dubai

Netherlands
12 posts
Save Topic
Park Hyatt Dubai

Anyone know anything about this hotel? Looks really modern - is it new? Park suite 650 euros for 2 nights seems a good deal. How far is it from central Dubai? Looked at Le Meridien Beach Resort but they have no tower rooms for 22/23 April and having read reviews by others did not want to opt for anything else! Other options are:

Jebel ali Palm tree resort royal jasmine jun. suite 526 europ.n.

Al Maha Desert resort 1020 euro p.n. all-in

Jumeirah beach Ocean Club Exec. 564 euro p.n.

Burj-al Arab Suite 800 euor p.n.

We have never been to Dubai and are only staying for 2 nights at the end of a cruise from Singapore via India. I am not one to spend days looking round shopping Malls, just the one will do for the experience (my husband's thanking me for that!). As we have been on board ship (Seaboutn) for 17 days will need a bit of space which made me think a Beach Resort would be good. The ship's pool is very small (ship only for 200 pass.) However it is a lux. ship and we don't want to go from that to something tacky!!!!!! Burj would seem the one to opt for but we worry that the price of drinks (and we like out drinks) would make it out of our price range. Would rather stay somewhere less "up-market'' and not be afraid to order the odd bottle of wine. Maybe the Burj for a meal one night.

Hope someone can help me ..................Thank you!!

Dubai
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Park Hyatt Dubai

Hi there,

Park Hayat is a lovely place to stay. It's relatively new - around 2 years old. It is very located in the hearth of the City and opposite Deira City Centre. The outlets are very good. There is a French restaurant that is very famous. It's few hundred metter away from the Creek Yacht & Golf Club. It has fantastic view over the Creek and the yacht harbor . The spa is very popular.

I have seen some nice pictures, but will try to find them now and post later on.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,224 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park Hyatt Dubai

I really liked the look of the Park Hyatt when i went to Dubai. Out of all the city hotels I noticed from the outside this one really stood out for me. Although in the centre and close to everything its in its own little oasis of quiet.

3. Re: Park Hyatt Dubai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 20:19