We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit to University-Campus Inn or Bell Tower?

Level Contributor
20 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Visit to University-Campus Inn or Bell Tower?

My daughter and I are visiting the university in October (non-football weekend) for a campus visit. Our priorities are: 1) close proximity to the campus and downtown Ann Arbor to give her a good idea of what the area is like 2) medium to upscale accomodations (the newer the rooms the better). I have narrowed the choices to the Campus Inn and the Bell Tower. Price wise they are very similar. I am interested in the plus and minuses of both and which is preferable considering our priorities.

Chelsea, MI
Level Contributor
55 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit to University-Campus Inn or Bell Tower?

They are both very similar, next to downtown Ann Arbor, within two blocks of each other, and right next to campus. The Bell Tower is right across from Hill Auditorium. Campus Inn has probably more chance of a view from the windows, but is on a busier street. Bell Tower is on a side street that backs up to State Street shops and alleys. There are nicer rooms in Ann Arbor, but not on campus. Can't say which would be better.

2. Re: Visit to University-Campus Inn or Bell Tower?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2011, 08:16
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now