We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friends coming to visit -- suggestions?

usa
Level Contributor
104 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Friends coming to visit -- suggestions?

So in about 3 weeks or so, a bunch of my girl friends are coming to visit. I thought it would be super fun to spend the day and night in Ann Arbor! Here's the catch--even though I attend U of M, I commute from about 45 minutes away, so I'm completely new to the city as well! I'll be just as much of a tourist as they are.

Since it will be winter, I thought it might be fun to check out the outdoor ice rink in Buhr Park and get dinner/drinks somewhere. But beyond ice skating and dinner, what would be fun for a group of early to mid twenties young ladies?

Any suggestions would be fantastic :) Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Buhr Park
Buhr Park
15 Reviews
Ann Arbor, MI
Grand Haven...
Destination Expert
for Grand Haven, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friends coming to visit -- suggestions?

My favorite bar in A2 is Ashley's, on State St. A HUGE selection of microbrews available, good food and always a good time.,

2. Re: Friends coming to visit -- suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2013, 10:16