We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for college tour

California
Level Contributor
190 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay for college tour

Visiting in the spring for a tour of U of Mich. Its a musical theatre tour so I think that is north campus. Would like to be close to campus and downtown to get a feel for the area.

A restaurant would be nice as we will arrive late and tired. I usually stay at Marriott but I notice there's nothing like that here. So, location, comfort, food will be good. Any suggestions would be great.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,173 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay for college tour

I'm glad to hear this hotel works for a campus visit. It is always one of my recommendations for people who don't need to be on main campus.

We promise the weather is NOT always like this! We are having a January for the record books--snowiest on record and in the top 10 for cold.

12. Re: Where to stay for college tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 05:18