We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reliable taxi service to DTW

St Helena, CA
Level Contributor
168 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
reliable taxi service to DTW

Has anyone used a reliable taxi/shuttle service from Ann Arbor to DTW? I want to go alone, not in a shuttle that stops to pick up other passengers first.

Thanks

ann arbor
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: reliable taxi service to DTW

Has anyone used a reliable taxi/shuttle service from Ann Arbor to DTW?

Yes, I can highly recommend A2 Area MetroRide (734)709-1204. This airport taxi transportation services Ann Arbor and Detroit Metro Airport. I travel a couple times a month and this guy is absolutely the best on being reliable and prompt, never has been late. He is quite enjoyable to talk to as well. Rates are competitive with the other limos and shuttles in the Ann Arbor area. He takes reservations in advance.

Best Regards

Dallas
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: reliable taxi service to DTW

I have a son that went to UM in Ann Arbor and used a few different company's but settled on American Airport Car Service, at first because the base rate was $45 to the Airport from the campus and $55 from the airport (parking fee). Most of the time they also offer discounts to the base rates. They were very prompt and had very nice cars. The drivers were socailble and helpfull. If needed I would not hesitate on using them in the future.

Ray B Purcell

Ann Arbor
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: reliable taxi service to DTW

try DTWshuttles.com

they'll give you 10% off if the driver is late...no matter what the excuse is

Ann Arbor, Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: reliable taxi service to DTW

I've used DT Metro Car often and would recommend them.Fair priced, reliable service. I think they also offer special discounts for students. They're at www.dtmetrocar.com

Sue M.

Edited: 12 May 2010, 17:28
Ann Arbor
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: reliable taxi service to DTW

Across Town Cab has low rates, $40 from Ann Arbor to Metro, $50 from Metro to Ann Arbor. They have clean, well-maintained vehicles and reliable, friendly drivers.

www.acrosstowncab.com

They also offer specials and discounts for seniors and veterans. Stay tuned to their facebook page for their newest specials.

Ann Arbor, MI
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: reliable taxi service to DTW

http://www.dtwmetrolimo.com/index.html

Metro Limo from A2 $45.

17. Re: reliable taxi service to DTW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2011, 05:15