We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ the Palace

Which Auburn Hills hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
409 posts
231 reviews
Save Topic
Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ the Palace

I was trying to get tickets for the TS orchestra and it seems that the only lower bowl seats available are right next to the stage or slightly behind. Has anyone see the TSO at the palace and is it worth getting these seats or should I just get something farther away in the upper bowl?

3 replies to this topic
Williamston...
Level Contributor
808 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ the Palace

I've only seen TSO once, a few years back. My own personal preference would be to have a good sight line of the stage. You don't want to be looking at some video presentation from the side. Just think to yourself, would you rather be at the back of a movie theater, directly centered, or up close off to the side? Besides, the whole thing is a spectacle to be viewed in it's entirety, you don't need to be up close to make out the color of their eyes (I don't believe the band members are individually famous and recognizable). The show that I went to had a secondary stage located on the opposite side from the main stage, so even people in the rear got a good view at times. Just don't sit too close to the flame spewers. There's probably a reason those tickets are the only ones left.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
409 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ the Palace

Thanks. That's what I was thinking, but never having been to the show I wasn't sure. I almost purchased tickets by the second stage, but there was a warning on them. I assumed that meant some kind of blocked view, so I didn't get those. I finally was able to get ticketmaster to come up with something different and I was able to get tickets in the lower bowl, farther from the stage.

Bay City, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Michigan
Level Contributor
5,255 posts
1,279 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ the Palace

You will love the show! Have fun!

Reply to: Trans-Siberian Orchestra @ the Palace
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted