We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia flights for January 2009

London, England
Level Contributor
154 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia flights for January 2009

Does anyone happen to know when it will possible to book flights from Siem Reap to Kuala Lumpur and then KL to Langkawi on 16 January 2009? We have been looking at their website every day for ages and it still only seems to be going up to the 11 January 2009 for ALL their flights. I tried emailing them some time ago but just had a reply saying the flights have not been scheduled yet. I have also tried phoning but just get held in a queue! Given that we are almost in the middle of April this seems a bit odd that we can't plan our itinerary. Hopefully Air Asia are not "folding up"! As we are only away for just over two weeks we don't really want to be travelling overland/boats etc.

Any views/info would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Theresa

Leicester
Level Contributor
454 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia flights for January 2009

I`m surprised that they are showing flights that far ahead to be honest. Most of the budget airlines will only book up to six months ahead.

I wouldn`t worry too much if I were you.

2. Re: Air Asia flights for January 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 06:18