We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Maison Spa

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
172 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
La Maison Spa

Hi,

I'm thinking of staying at the La Maison.

I'm a bit overwhelmed by the choice of hotels.

But I want to stay somewhere that has great but inexpensive massages so we can relax after a long day of sightseeing.

Has anyone tried the spa at the La Maison?

Thanks

Debdeb07

Paris
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: La Maison Spa

Hi,

I loved La Maison, the hotel, the rooms but particularly the swimming pool, the jaccuzzi and the massage. My favorite was the oil massage. Really ideal place to relax after a long day of sightseeing !!!

For the rooms, I recommend you the Junior Suite which located on the back of the lushury garden, near the jaccuzzy and the bungalow for masssage, the rooms are much bigger than the standard room but especially very quiet, except maybe the song of birds and frogs in the morning.

Enjoy your stay at La Maison, you will never regret this choice !

Nick

2. Re: La Maison Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 16:19