We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

i cant decide which one to choose from the above anyone stayed in any of them any suggestions

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297390-d171736…

or

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297390-d596937…

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
524 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

I stayed in Angkor Pearl Hotel and I felt like home at this hotel. I had massage in my room for $5 per hour, the laundry was done quickly and cost hardly anything. I had free pick up and delicious omelette ( the best in my SE asia trip). They even sealed my room when I forgot moneybag when I went for sunrise at temples.

I was very happy at this hotel.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
524 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

P.S the tuk tuk driver is such a lovely man and all the staff in the hotel go beyond to help everybody. Do remind Peter when you are arriving and Thien will be waiting with smile on his face either at airport or bus station.

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

Yep - Angkor Pearl gets my vote. Lovely rooms and shower, spotlessly clean. Great hotel and a great price on a quiet street. Also has 2 laundry shops on this street. The breakfast was very good, if not a bit slow. Has free wifi in the rooms, but not great in our room - better to go down to the bar area, for better reception or use their computer.

In fact it was the best hotel we stayed in during our month in Cambodia. We did have some problems and Peter was excellent in helping us out. Just get there soon, as I reckon the rates will go up when it becomes even more popuplar than it is now

We used our own tuk tuk drivers

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297390-i9163-k4…

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

hi

i will be there for 4 days

can you suggest me must see places

good restaurants in the area

can u share your Itinerary with me

Thanks

Orlando, Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

I recommend Angkor Pearl

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,513 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

Hi again Hashbaby,

everything you need to decide what to see can be found in the top questions section at the top right of this screen and the forum front page.

Then look in the pages in the top of the navigation bar to the left and finally use the search function just above.

failing all that - do as was suggested on your other post and visit a travel agent - regular members will help you but they will not plan your trip for you

Edited: 07 January 2011, 11:09
7. Re: The villa siem reap VS Angkor Pearl hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2011, 05:18