We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

siem reap quad adventures not the same as quad adventure...

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
siem reap quad adventures not the same as quad adventure...

Just want to let you know there is a copy cat to the quad adventures cambodia listed number two for things to do. Both in the same area. I thought siem reap quad adventures was the same as quad adventures Cambodia at first as the former had a flyer naming trip advisors which is not true. When I got back to the hotel I checked the website and cancelled the Siem reap one.

So glad I did the sunset ride with quad adventures Cambodia as it was the top two highlights of my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia.

Will write a review later as I am using my tablet at the airport lounge.

Edited: 12 January 2013, 01:51
siem reap
Level Contributor
417 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: siem reap quad adventures not the same as quad adventure...

i understand what you are saying about someone copy a business,but i feel this is part of history with lots of businesses,the wheel has been invented so many people have copied the concept:).however i think this typical example is what i believe is khmers learning from foreigner owned business,its part of the education process that is needed.i believe eduction is the key to improving our living conditions and in this case it was a former guide that worked for quad adventure,realising and taking a chance in starting his own locally owned business.sure they are similar named and similar location,there advertising material are similar and even there tours and prices,that said he, and no i do not personnally know him but at least he is having the attitude that one day he can start his own business,i hope other young khmers will learn from there experiances and take the chance of starting there own business.which ever company you go with i am sure the experiances would also be similar :)

i can remember when siem reap had its first night market,it was a huge success,now we have 7 of them and another about to open,sure they all copy the first in locations,prices,concept, proberly even the advertising and certainly in products sold,thats life, but at least he is having a go at something and taking a risk.risk equals rewards if followed by hard work and some local knowadge:) sorry about the spelling i can not find my dictorary:(

2. Re: siem reap quad adventures not the same as quad adventure...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2014, 06:19