We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guide on a bike?

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Guide on a bike?

Hi,

I am looking to spend a few days cycling round the temples at Ankor Wat. I would like to accompanied by a guide. Does anyone know of an official guide who will happily cycle?

I am fit and understand the warnings of the heat etc etc

Thanks

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guide on a bike?

i know a few they are happy to cycle.maybe best to ask your hotel to organise

Colorado
Level Contributor
241 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guide on a bike?

A question I have about cycling....

My resort has free bicycles which I would like to take advantage of. But do you need to lock up the bicycles in order to go into temples or restaurants? Is it possible that you could go out to get on your bicycle and find it stolen?

thanks,

Charlotte

Siem Reap, Cambodia
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Guide on a bike?

i always ask one of the sellers to look after my bike they are more than happy to look after it for you.

Berlin
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Guide on a bike?

Great trip and experience for touring with bike

5. Re: Guide on a bike?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2014, 06:16