We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanuman Travel tour company..anyone used them?

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
12,077 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Hanuman Travel tour company..anyone used them?

Has anyone done a tour recently with this company? I like the idea of starting outside of Siem Reap and working back in...

hanuman.travel/Tours/Cambodia/CT_Magical_Ang…

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanuman Travel tour company..anyone used them?

Did you ever get an answer about this question? We are also considering using this company but have had a very hard time finding any information about them. For instance, how come we can't find them on tripadvisor just under a normal search??? Please let us know how your trip went if you ended up going / using them. Thanks!

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
12,077 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanuman Travel tour company..anyone used them?

No I didn't. but we had a wonderful trip..did a report ..we did see all the places mentioned in their 6 day tour..and stayed at a fabulous hotel, Club Shinta Mani. It was actually very easy to organise myself with the help of our excellent tuktuk driver, Bun Long

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293939-i9162-k7990…

Pebble Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanuman Travel tour company..anyone used them?

First rate travel organizer and a one-stop-shop for not only Cambodia all of SE Asia. I've used them for my group tours from the USA. In addition to offering top notch service in Cambodia they have ongoing relationships with affiliates in adjoining countries who are just as service oriented and responsive.

Edited: 07 April 2015, 23:51
4. Re: Hanuman Travel tour company..anyone used them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2016, 05:15