We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7,524 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Hi guys. I was looking up something on the website from the Apsara authority and came across this line about the multi-day passes: "Angkor Passes for 3 days are for 3 consecutive days. Angkor Passes for 1 week are for 7 consecutive days." They don't say anything about the non-consecutive options. ( autoriteapsara.org/en/…20pass.html )

Have they done away with the non-consecutive versions since my last visit in October or have they never updated the website? Thanks in advance for a recent update

london
Level Contributor
976 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Hi there

When I visited in early January I bought a 3 day non consecutive day pass , as did several others I met. The guide I had for one day did not mention anything about it being stopped in the future.

I had a wonderful time by the way and I am sure that you will too.

Best wishes

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7,524 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Thanks Ire. I always have the most incredible time when I visit. Six times and counting now. I was just wondering if there had been some change since my last visit but apparently they just haven't updated the website regarding the tickets for several years now.

lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,261 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Hi,

I think the validity now is any 3 days over a week for the 3 day pass and any 7 days over a month for the 7 day pass. The consecutive pass bit the dust.

Cheers

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7,524 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Thanks Paul. That's what I thought as well. I was just wondering given the info on the Apsara authority's website but I guess its hopelessly out of date.

lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,261 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Hi Lenny,

Yes, I think it's out of date. No mention of consecutive passes at the ticket office the last two I bought in December and the week before last.

Let's face it you can pick any three or seven days you want so why sell two types. I knew they'd catch up eventually.

Cheers

Oraison, France
Level Contributor
517 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

I hope it's out of date because we would appreciate to take a break between the "temple days" ... we love old stones and architecture but we like also a kind of variety during our visits ... city, markets, stilted village etc ...

so fingers crossed ...

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7,524 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

From what I now gather Globetrotter, no problem. Not unusual for a website like that to be hopelessly out of date. So no worries!

Kingston
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Hi

I am travelling to Cambodia in April with my 11 year old. I was looking at an itin of 3 nights Siem Reap/3 nights Phom Penh and 2 nights Sihanoukville. Considering travelling by bus takes time - would I be better off just not bothering with Sihanoukville and spending 4 nights in Siem Reap and 4 nights in Phnom Penh. Is there enough to keep us occupied?!

Kingston
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Hi

I am travelling to Cambodia in April with my hubby and 11 year old. We were going to have 3 nights Siem Reap/3 nights Phnom Penh and 2 nights Sihanoukville. I know that travel in buses takes time so am thinking of changing to 4 nights Siem Reap and 4 nights Phnom Penh. Would there be enough things to keep us and child occupied?!

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 3 and 7 day pass - consecutive versus non-consecutive

Hey there...!

How many days would it take to tour Siem Reap alone? Are there any self driven vehicles available there..?