We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying the pass to visit the temples

Oraison, France
Level Contributor
517 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
buying the pass to visit the temples

we will arrive in SR middle of an afternoon , what is the rule nowadays, can we still buy the pass around 5pm and visiting for free the same day (the pass begining the next day..)

we are going to stay 5 days in SR , if we do not want to get bored by too much temple during 3 consecutive days , is it still possible while byuing the pass to ask a 3 days pass to be used over 7 days, how does it work

I read that we could do that in the pass? I just want to know if it's still possible

thank you so much

lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,281 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying the pass to visit the temples

Yes, if you buy your pass after 17:00 you can get in free that evening.

I think all of the 3 day passes can now be used over a 7 day period, just double check with the ticket office staff who will direct you to the right window.

Las Animas, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying the pass to visit the temples

Three day passes over a seven day period, seven day pass over a 30 day period. All the windows are clearly marked.

Marquette, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buying the pass to visit the temples

Do you have to buy your passes at the ruins or can they be bought anywhere in town? I plan to get the 3-day, $40 pass.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Kurashiki, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kurashiki, Cambodia, Myanmar
Level Contributor
16,110 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: buying the pass to visit the temples

The tickets are purchased at the ticket gate, it is several kms. from the Angkor Park.

5. Re: buying the pass to visit the temples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:17