We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siem Reap to Phnom Penh Overnight Bus Trip?

Cainta, Rizal...
Level Contributor
19 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Siem Reap to Phnom Penh Overnight Bus Trip?

Are there overnight bus trips available from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh?

Coming from Siem Reap, my friends and I have to be at the Phnom Penh airport by 12nn for our flight, so I need to know if there are available bus trips that we can take the night before (or early morning) of our flight date. I'm not sure how long the land trip is, that's why I'm allotting a few hours to avoid missing our flight.

If there are, what bus company do you recommend?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
13,143 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh Overnight Bus Trip?

If you must travel by an overnight bus company then go and talk to the Giant Ibis bus company office staff in Siem Reap. One bus in each direction each night. But book early or probably miss out.

It is a full-sized, purpose built bus and far safer than any night time van service.

Best regards. Ian

Edited: 05 August 2014, 08:20
Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,940 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh Overnight Bus Trip?

Buses leave Siem Reap around midnight for Phnom Penh which can be booked from any number of travel booths in town. Despite the pictures of luxury buses, they are rather antiquated and uncomfortable. They arrive in PP before 7am.

3. Re: Siem Reap to Phnom Penh Overnight Bus Trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 06:17