We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling around combodia

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
traveling around combodia

As I be flying into siem reap I will be going siem reap seeomg agkpr first then after 4 days I be heading to phmon phum thee dowm to the beaches forawk I would like to visit kammpot and batanbong is this good to c what I would like for someone I the no were tp start witcj place to go to first rember I fly in and out siem reap wpuld it be best for me to cpme in siem reap and comebk phmom phun could some one show me the wright away as im stressimg put any if would be greatful thankyou

Alexandra Vic...
Level Contributor
394 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: traveling around combodia

Ideally you fly into SiemReap and out of Phnom Penh. Travel from SR to Battambang then to PhnomPenh and onto Kampot/ Kep before returning to PhnomPenh for your flight home. Happy Travels

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: traveling around combodia

I do go about doim that do I have to have to spetate tickets one from bangkok to si reap them book a separate ome home from phnom phem as everytime I wemt to book the tocketst ot didnt give me the opposition to book onto siem reap amd opposition to fly bl phnom phem with airasia and help would be nice thankyou in advance

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
349 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: traveling around combodia

If you are booking with Air Asia you will need to make 2 separate bookings if you want to fly in to one city and out of another

and just a thought Mark - maybe proof read your post before hitting 'submit' - autocorrect is not being kind to you today

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: traveling around combodia

Sorry about all those spelling mistakes on my last two post useing a different phone thanks for your replies

5. Re: traveling around combodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:16