We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodationin siemriep

Which Siem Reap hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hanoi
7 posts
Save Topic
accommodationin siemriep

hi

Has anybody stayed in siemriep befor?

I will go to SiemRiep on 22/11 and i need hotel 2star in siemriep in good location. Please tel me where is good location for traveller??

thanks alot.

sel.malaysia
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodationin siemriep

go to these website for your choices and reviews:

www.talesofasia.com or www.canbypublications.com

Sydney
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodationin siemriep

Take a look at the map on this site: http://www.angkorhotels.org/map.php

The black area near the bottom is the Old Market, and it's certainly the most hectic and interesting part of town. However, the road to the temples is, as you will see, at the other end of town.

Luckily, this is a very small town, and walking between the two is only a few minutes. Any of the hotels close to the road between the Markets and the road to Angkor would be fine. Many of them are marked on the map).

We stayed at the Long Live Angkor Guest House, which we found quite satisfactory.... $USD6 for a room for the four of us with ensuite, but only cold water in the bathroom.

vienna
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodationin siemriep

look at www.queenvilla.com! I stayed there 5 nights and it was really great! nice, clean rooms for $ 6,-- incl. breakfast and bicycles, just 2 minutes to walk to the center (i mean old market). friendly staff and a very helpfull owner! he also offers you free pick up! i enjoyed it very much!

binchen

Malaysia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodationin siemriep

If you want a small place to stay that is pleasant, very clean and pretty, try The Villa Siem Reap. It's walking distance to the Central Market and Pub Street, but in a fairly quiet location, just behind the Hotel De La Paix.

The staff are friendly and helpful, and the Australian owners are also always around in case you want some further assistance. They can also recommend tuk-tuk drivers and guides.

5. Re: accommodationin siemriep

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 00:19