We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currency Exchange!

Zhenjiang, China
6 posts
Save Topic
Currency Exchange!

Hello there!

Does somebody know a place to exchange CYN to HKD in Shenzhen (borders)? Is the process easy?

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Hong Kong Travel Pass: MTR and...
72 Reviews
from US$36.20*
Free Cancellation
Hong Kong Travel Pass Combo: MTR...
1 Review
from US$73.10*
Free Cancellation
Hong Kong Travel Pass Combo: MTR...
51 Reviews
from US$64.60*
Free Cancellation
4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Currency Exchange!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2017, 02:37

Zhenjiang, China
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Currency Exchange!

Thanks a lot! But is there the possibility to do it at the borders? Is there any bank of China close there? Sorry I'm new in this.

Edited: 05 August 2017, 02:04
Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen, China
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Currency Exchange!

Normally there will be an exchange desk at the boarder, at least Futian Boarder should still have according to my last experience this April.

As Chinese citizen, last time I needed to fill a simple application, but before nothing.

Toronto, Canada
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Currency Exchange!

Not sure why you have to do it at the border. I normally will take the MTR to where I want to go and change it in he 1st bank I see(border exchange rate is not the best). HSBC or East Asia or whatever bank I see. "Or" I will just use the machine that have a Plus Sign and withdraw amount I need. Just saying

Mentioned in this post
MTR
MTR
19,994 Reviews
Hong Kong, China
Asia
Asia
World
Reply to: Currency Exchange!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted