We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lamps and electronic market

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lamps and electronic market

Hello ,, can someone tell me where 1 can get a cheap electronic market in shenzhen ..... URGENT

Lantau Island and Giant Buddha Cable...
29 Reviews
from US$134.10*
Free Cancellation
Coach Day Tour - Lantau Island...
38 Reviews
from US$134.10*
Free Cancellation
Guangzhou (Canton) China Day Trip...
357 Reviews
from US$228.50*
8 replies to this topic
Shenzhen, China
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Lamps and electronic market

Hi Taran, recommendation is Huaqiangbei, where r u now?

I sent you message before, didn't get?

Mermaid Beach
Level Contributor
211 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lamps and electronic market

The electronic markets, as mentioned b4, are located along Huaqiangbei Lu from Shennan Bvld and north to Zhenxin Road. Also extending out either side to Yannan Road and Huafu Road.

It's a massive area and there are so many buildings with so many levels, it would take to long to search by foot for the best deal on what you need.

If you can be more exact about what you are looking for then I can direct you to the right area within the greater area.

As a general rule the lighting and LED markets are located to the left side of Huaqiangbei Lu as you head northwards. There is map on this page shenzhenshopper.com/18-huaqiangbei-electroni… highlighting the main markets and a very useful image showing all the building names.

shenzhen
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lamps and electronic market

Hua qiang bei ( 华强北for taxi ) is the right place for sourcing electronics. If you are looking for lamp ,you can visit a mall called LED World. It is right next to Huaqiang Plaza Hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Huaqiang Plaza Hotel
Huaqiang Plaza Hotel
230 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lamps and electronic market

Hi expert out there,

I will be taking my mum82yo to shenzen will stay 4 nights in mid September, somewhere relax not so busy I was thinking Shangri la hotel in Shenzhen !! also what can we do and see specially for mum.

many thanks,

Teresa

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
shenzhen
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lamps and electronic market

Hello Teresa, there are two Shangri-La hotels in Shenzhen, make sure you choose Futian Shangrila-la Shenzhen Hotel.It is more modern and at a better location compare to the one in Luohu district. You can visit Splendid China and China Folk Culture Village for a half day. Window of the World is also a popular tourism attraction . You can enjoy an afternoon tea at KK 100 ( St.Regis hotel) . KK 100 offers you a nice view of Shenzhen if you are not afraid of height. The afternoon tea is at 85th floor. Shenzhen OCT Bay is a leisure place . You can watch a nice sunset here at a coffee house by the lake . Due to it is a popular place for the local, to have a pleasant experience , please try to avoid Friday and weekend.

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Luohu Hotel
Luohu Hotel
105 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
China Folk Culture Village
China Folk Culture...
1,147 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
Shenzhen Window of the World
Shenzhen Window of the...
2,195 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
OCT Bay
OCT Bay
161 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lamps and electronic market

Hi Jasmine you been very helpful and all the suggestions.

I have done my research narrow down to four season and grand hyatt and Sheraton and of course Shangri la at Futian so in term of shopping easy to get in and out and safe place which hotel would you recommend?

Dameisha outlet worth a visit in term of prices?

Yes this holiday is purely for my mum 82y.o not so much rushing around, I was thinking Dameisha but too far away from everything right?

Another thing we would like to do is try Hakka food do you have any recommendation?

Thank a millions Jasmin. Very appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Dameisha Beach
Dameisha Beach
366 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
shenzhen
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lamps and electronic market

Hello Teresa, thank you for your nice comment. It is my pleasure .Based on your description ,Grand Hyatt is best option for you. It is at nice location and next to MixC ( a modern shopping mall ) . It is about 25 minutes from Grand Hyatt to Dameisha Outlets, opposite to th Outlets is Da mei sha beach. You can visit it if it is a sunny day. Price in outlets is a little better than downtown. If shopping is something you like to do, Luohu commercial city is must to see.But the way to walk in and out of the mall is not very easy,there is about 5 minutes walking form taxi stop.Regardiing to Hakka food,I can check for you later.

Mentioned in this post
Dameisha Beach
Dameisha Beach
366 Reviews
Shenzhen, China
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lamps and electronic market

Hi Jasmin, thank again so in term of GH and Shangri la both are 5 stars which you would think better facilities and customer service etc .....thanks.

Reply to: Lamps and electronic market
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted