We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

Dubai
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

Where can I find quality replica bags, clothes and other replica products? is HK better place than shenzhen?

Coach Day Tour - Lantau Island...
38 Reviews
from US$134.10*
Free Cancellation
Lantau Island and Giant Buddha Cable...
29 Reviews
from US$134.10*
Guangzhou (Canton) China Day Trip...
357 Reviews
from US$228.60*
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
44,460 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

I think that what they sell in HK come from Shenzhen so may as well buy it there.

The main place is Louhu. You need to bargain hard and examine the products carefully. The are different level of quality and sometimes you need to specify you are looking for the top quality otherwise what you buy may be cheap but not last too long.

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

luohu (or lowu from the hk side) is pretty good. As JP indicates, the stuff in hk definitely comes across the border imo, reinforced by the fact that sellers preferred my rmb over hkd once they knew i had a bit on me. HK being a bit more expensive than shenzhen, about 10 -15% on the high quality stuff is my experience.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

Be prepared to haggle hard, and CHECK THE QUALITY with care as this varies quite a lot.

Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

go to shenzhen, i used to buy copy bags a lot in lou wu for personal use, but they ended up only lasting about 3 months or so.. haggle hard you should get copy ones for about $20 aust or maybe a little more.. please check quality and the zippers.. guangzhou is cheaper for these also..

Westchester, CA...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

Replica bags are Quality bags and it needs for every women .Nowadays use this Replica bags and enjoy it's quality

Edited: 02 December 2010, 06:38
6. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 December 2010, 11:35
Edited: 22 December 2010, 11:35
Westchester, CA...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

Yes I have read more topic in replica bags but your topic is very interesting such as knowing about Shenzhen travel tour.

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
26,123 posts
2,206 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

Self promotion is a no no. Bad news is your post wil be removed.

Tommo

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
335 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

Go to the wholesale markets in Guangzhou. Unbelievable quality and price. Shen Zhen has AAA quality but you have to go to their containers. You will pay up to 700RMB for leather AAA quality.

Mentioned in this post
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Guangdong, China
10. Re: Quality replica bags and clothes in shenzhen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2011, 07:45