We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hkia to lo wu

Kota Kinabalu...
2 posts
Save Topic
hkia to lo wu

how long does the whole journey take if i will to take mtr from hkia to lo wu?

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,178 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hkia to lo wu

You would need to take Airport Express to Kowloon or Hong Kong Station and then there is no easy interchange to get to Hung Hom for the East Rail Line to LoWu.

If you don't need to go to LoWu (in HK) I would recommend taking a cross-border coach instead.

Kota Kinabalu...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hkia to lo wu

Thanks God the reply. but how long in time will it take?

Sydney
Level Contributor
14 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hkia to lo wu

I went earlier in the year and I caught a bus from the airport to a train that was two stops from Lo Wu in HK and then caught the train the remainderof the journey. It was pretty simple - the bus lets you off right out the front of the train station. I also got this advise from TA. Much easier than going all the way into HK and changing.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,178 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hkia to lo wu

It depends on which route you choose, when and where in Shenzhen you wish to go. About 2-3 hours is a best guess. Use the MTR trip planner

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,543 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hkia to lo wu

Use the search function and you may find it... ;)

Bus A43 to Sheung Shui, change to MTR with next stop Lowu. A little over one hour usually. Can be more with rush hour traffic.

Using AirportExpress and MTR does not make much sense as it takes too long and you have to change trains a couple of times and it is more expensive.

Edited: 04 November 2012, 07:07
Level Contributor
138 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hkia to lo wu

We will be at HK on 13th Feb 2013 (Chinese New Year, Chu 4-8)

On 13th Feb, we will have 8 persons to Shenzhen. Easiest and fastest way from Hk to Shenzhen is? Our flight departs to Hk at 1pm.

Any muslim food can be easier found in Hk and Shen Zhen?

Thanks.

7. Re: hkia to lo wu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 13:19