We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Shenzhen Railway Station North

Los Angeles...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels near Shenzhen Railway Station North

I will be taking a D HSR Train from Shenzhen to Xiamen early morning on August 25. May I ask any star 3 or 4 hotels you recommend that are walking distance to Shenzhen Station North?

Thanks in advance.

Jay

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
33,036 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Shenzhen Railway Station North

Last time i used SZN it was miles from anywhere - it is now connected to the SZ Metro. i would stay somewhere more interesting, with restaurants & evening activities & head to the station early.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,519 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Shenzhen Railway Station North

Agree. I would not stay in that area. Easy to take MTR or taxi.

What is your budget? CityInn has some good properties. Cheap, clean and some are quite nice. Mercure is western 4 star with good offers, but not in the greatest location.

Edited: 19 August 2014, 06:09
Shenzhen, China
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Shenzhen Railway Station North

For the information.

There is one hotel (3 stars? I don't know exactly) just inside North Station, named Vienna Hotel. It's nothing with Vienna, just a Copycat brand. But just for one day living, I think it clean and cheap. But there is nothing to walk around there, especially at night. If you want travel in Shenzhen, city center is preferred.

Edited: 23 September 2014, 10:23
4. Re: Hotels near Shenzhen Railway Station North

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2015, 05:15