We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

Singapore
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

Hi,

I am travelling to Macau n Zhu Hai for 7 days. Intend to go Zhu Hai for shopping, food and massage for 5 days, any suggestion where are the must try food outlet? Any good and cheap massage to recommend?

Singapore
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

Hi Christchurch, New..

Thank u very much for the info. Will try out the seafood place at Qiao Island. Sounds like better than the Seafood Street most recommended. I probly take a taxi since fare are rather cheap.

12. Re: Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 17:06
Singapore
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

Hi Weimin,

Thanks for info. Looks like I better cross over to Macau early if is gonna be long Q on Sunday. My flight is 5pm so I will hv to be at Macau airport at abt 3.30pm latest. Sounds scary to squeeze and Q for the immigration, as I hv 2 big luggage. Geeeeee.. June is hottest, guess I am going to suffer.

Alor Setar, Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

Mr/Ms

I plan to travel to Macao and Zhuhai for 5 days tour. Can you give me the contact of good local tour guide there. My email tca18k@gmail.com

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
33,596 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

TCA - I suggest you start a new thread as this question has been answered and your Q is different. Also do not post your private email address on a public forum.

Why do you need a tour guide? Both Macau & Zhuhai are visitor friendly.

16. Re: Itinerary for 5 days Zhu Hai 2 days Macau shopping/Food trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 06:16