We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (Chengyang)

Poland
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (Chengyang)

Hi,

I am planning to take a trip on Guangxi area this December. I was wondering whether there are any buses from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (to go to Chengyang)? Or is it only possible to go to Guilin and then change buses to Sanjiang? How long does it take?

Many thanks for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Yangshuo County
Yangshuo County
Guangxi, China
Guilin
Guilin
Guangxi, China
Yangshuo County...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (Chengyang)

hi

1.it does not have bus from yangshuo to sanjiang .

2.from guilin to sanjiang about 160 km,it will take 5 hours to get there.

if you are going to chengyang village,there are many mini buses available in sangjiang county .

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (Chengyang)

I think it is more like 4 hours to get from Guilin to Sanjiang. From Sanjiang to Chengyang takes 30 minutes. You probably have to change bus stations in Sanjiang.

Mentioned in this post
Guilin
Guilin
Guangxi, China
Yangshuo
Level Contributor
323 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (Chengyang)

Yangshuo is only a small town,Chengyang is a small village.It's at least 220km far away each other.That's why there is no direct bus from Yangshuo to Chengyang village.You have to change buses at least three times on the way if you travel to Chengyang begin from Yangshuo.

Detailed transfer routes:

Yangshuo - Guilin 1.5hour and 15rmb/per 65km

Guilin - Sanjiang 4hours and 34rmb/per 155km

Sanjiang - Chengyang 25minutes and 5rmb/per 19km

It's very easy to take the bus from different bus station. I am also going to visit Chengyang wind and rain bridge in the next month with my clients!

Mentioned in this post
Yangshuo County
Yangshuo County
Guangxi, China
Guilin
Guilin
Guangxi, China
Chengyang Wind and Rain Bridge
Chengyang Wind and Rain...
80 Reviews
Sanjiang, China
australia
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (Chengyang)

Hi Irena

Chengyang Bridge is the bridge not the village, the village which you enter after crossing over the bridge is called Ma An.

When you get to Ma An be sure to climb the hill near the bridge with the temples on top and the bridge is lit at night Fabulous view of the area and it took us just over 4 hours to go from Sanjiang to Guilin

the link below will give you and idea of the village and the bridge

travelpod.com/travel-photo/…tpod.html

Mentioned in this post
Guilin
Guilin
Guangxi, China
5. Re: Bus from Yangshuo to Sanjiang (Chengyang)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2011, 07:23