We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guizhou trip June 2010, simply fantastic!!!

Macau, China
Level Contributor
19 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Guizhou trip June 2010, simply fantastic!!!

Just came back from Guizhou trip, it was amazing, everything from the weather, people to food was so much better than anywhere else in China. If you are interested, have a look at the blog, photos and videos on my small website: www.guizhou.co.cc

It's really worth visiting places by car and go outside Guiyang!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Beijing, Lijiang
Level Contributor
9,519 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guizhou trip June 2010, simply fantastic!!!

Really good blog site. Thanks for sharing !!! I like getting off the beaten track too - best thing to do in China :-)

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
6,111 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guizhou trip June 2010, simply fantastic!!!

I enjoyed skimming your blog and looking at your photos. Very nicely done. We were in Guiyang for six days in mid-May, but didn't get out much. I was very impressed by the area, however, and loved the weather and the people.

Thanks for putting that up and letting us know about it.

Yangshuo
Level Contributor
321 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Guizhou trip June 2010, simply fantastic!!!

Hi,Simon.Thanks for showing us a wonderful blog site about Guizhou.I like the video you made on your blog site. The people,The scenery and The social life are so fresh and exotic,Compare to the worse and worse commercial atmosphere in Yangshuo,I really prefer Guizhou and its unsophisticated features.Except Guiyang city and It's surrounding area,Southeast of Guizhou is more attractive due to their fantastic Miao and Dong people's folk culture.You can have a further insight of Guizhou southeast through www.yangshuoprivatetours.com/showphoto.php…

Mystical Guizhou,Colorful Guizhou!

Edited: 09 July 2010, 14:15
Singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Guizhou trip June 2010, simply fantastic!!!

Thanks, Simon, for sharing your experience in Guizhou! Enjoyed your blog, pix and videos.

5. Re: Guizhou trip June 2010, simply fantastic!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 05:16