We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanya in Aug

Hong Kong
2 posts
Save Topic
Sanya in Aug

Hi,

My husband and I have planned a trip to Sanya in Aug to celebrate my birthday. However, we don't have a huge wallet so we are planning to stay at the Holiday Inn Sanya Bay (cos it looks nice on their website), anyone been there? Any comments? or recommendations?

I've heard that all stand alone restaurants try to rip you off big time, and we should only eat at hotels. This is what we don't like when we travel as we like to try out little local authentic restaurants but so far I've heard the same comment from 3 different parties. Is that so?

Thanks,

Hainan
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanya in Aug

Yes, compare other 5 star hotels in Sanya, Holiday Inn Sanya Bay is cheaper. It's a nice hotel, near to Sanya airport , so many visitors like choosing that hotel. Especially there is a "Fish Therapy Massage Pool" there.

"I've heard that all stand alone restaurants try to rip you off big time". Who told you this ? oh, not, I think it will not happen. I'm agree with you, try some local authentic restaurants would be great. You know eating at hotels is very expensive. hm...not so good! If I were you, I prefer to save money to play, haha...such as diving, sightseeing, bars, spa, etc. *_*

2. Re: Sanya in Aug

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 09:16