We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any direct flights from Guilin to Sanya

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Topic
Any direct flights from Guilin to Sanya

any suggestion about the flights from Guilin to Sanya on March, i can't find a direct flights on Agoda and ctrip, all flights are stopover. And which hotel recommend in Sanya, good price ( more or less 50$) and near the beachside.

Guilin
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Any direct flights from Guilin to Sanya

There is a direct Guilin-Sanya flight every Tues, Thurs. and Sat.: 3U8900(1630-1740). Your could search for the hotel options in the forum. tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g297427-Sanya_Hainan-…

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any direct flights from Guilin to Sanya

Thanks a lot. I searched a day of Friday, so i can't find a direct flight. I may need change my plan

3. Re: Any direct flights from Guilin to Sanya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 07:18