We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy to buy a high speed train in Haikou airport?

Which Sanya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Guilin, China
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Topic
Easy to buy a high speed train in Haikou airport?

I will arrive at Haikou Meilan airport about 6pm on March 7, and then transfer to Sanya at night, is it easy to buy tickets at airport when i arrived or i need to book in advance?

Besides, any boutique hotels recommended? cheap and sea-view.

Great appeciate any advice.

Haikou, China
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Easy to buy a high speed train in Haikou airport?

Hi, there,

Yes, it is easy to buy at the station, however, since 7th is Friday, the station would be a little bit crowded, so it is wise to book it on www.12306.cn, so as to avoid to line up.

By now, it is the peak season for local tourism, and I don't think any sea view boutique hotel will be cheap.Especially at weekend, lots of hotel in Sanya, the rate is higher then the one in working day.

Enjoy Sanya!

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Easy to buy a high speed train in Haikou airport?

Thanks for advice. It seems that I would book the tickets and hotels in advance.

Guilin, China
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Easy to buy a high speed train in Haikou airport?

I tried book a tickets on 12306.cn, but they update the rule. You need go to the train station to identify your ID if you are the first time to register on the website, when you finish this step, then you can buy tickets online.

4. Re: Easy to buy a high speed train in Haikou airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 05:16