We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus zhengzhou to dengfeng

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
70 posts
219 reviews
Save Topic
bus zhengzhou to dengfeng

Hi,

i'm reading a lot of different things about the bus from Zhengzhou to Dengfeng.

First the duration: i've read about a 30 minute express bus, a 1 and 1/2 hours bus, 3h drive and even 6.5h by touristbus.

Then the hours when they run. I've read they only run until noon, is that true?

We'll be arriving by train from Datong either at 5am or at 2.18pm. Arriving at 5 leaves us time to figure things out but arriving at 2 would mean being stuck in zhengzhou...

i hope someone can shed some light on this.

tnx

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,254 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bus zhengzhou to dengfeng

Currently, buses to Dengfeng leave every 10 mins (or less!) from 0630 to 1940. I don't think you need to worry! :P

It took our group about 2 hours from Dengfeng to Zhengzhou train station during a drizzly weekend last April. We had our own bus, I don't know if normal buses would be faster.

2. Re: bus zhengzhou to dengfeng

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Henan