We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian food in zhenghzou

Pune, India
3 posts
Save Topic
vegetarian food in zhenghzou

Hi,

Could you please guide me to restaurants serving Indian vegetarian food near guangdong hotel in zhenghzou.

Thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Zhengzhou, China
Level Contributor
121 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vegetarian food in zhenghzou

i know a good vegetarian restaurant called Jing Xin Yuan in zhengzhou , but it is not Indian food.

Xuchang, China
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: vegetarian food in zhenghzou

Only Indian restaurant I knew of in ZZ went out of business. The prices were outrageous, probably due, in part, to the rent of a large place at Big Shanghai food court. It is easy to get vegetarian food in ZZ. Biggest problem is the wait staff often put meat in your food, even when they clearly understand you don't want any. Reasons for this vary but include, "It tastes better with meat," "I like it with meat," and so forth. "Bai cai dun dofu" is usually a safe veggie choice. Napa cabbage stewed with tofu.

You simply can't believe people who tell you food is without meat. They lie. I know a couple of Buddhist places that really do not have meat but too hard to direct you too.

Reply to: vegetarian food in zhenghzou
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zhengzhou