We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trains Beijing to Changchun

Which Changchun hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Trains Beijing to Changchun

I saw some older posts re: this trip, hoping there might be more info. I see there are faster ie 6-8 hour journeys, I think we have to do a return trip Beijing <===>Changchun, tho we'd rather fly out of Changchun back to Vancouver. we're an older couple and wonder about the safety and accessiblity of the trains? Any other comments/suggestions also welcome.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trains Beijing to Changchun

There are some modern D train services to Changchun (6 or 7 hrs) from Beijing. I think these trains are very accessible and safe. Wouldn't you have to come back to Beijing to fly to Vancouver anyway?

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trains Beijing to Changchun

Forgot to say, you can check times and prices here: http://www.cnvol.com/

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Trains Beijing to Changchun

Thanks for the link and information. Yes I guess we do have to return to Beijing, would just rather take the train to Changchun and leave for home from there rather than returning.

thx again

4. Re: Trains Beijing to Changchun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Changchun
More Changchun Topics