We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seat in coach tour /1day or 4day tour qingdao

sbs2009
Level Contributor
15 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
seat in coach tour /1day or 4day tour qingdao

i am solo traveller & intend to take up china base

seat in coach tour in qingdao city?

1) 1 day tour or 4 day 3 nite tour type

is that available in qingdao and which hotel/location have a good travel agency to drop off. as i intend to take the airport bus & drop off the home inn/or 2 star hotels; that is neat carrerfour .

thks/sbs

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seat in coach tour /1day or 4day tour qingdao

I was in Qingdao at 2012.01.

I'll suggest GreenTree Inn at 77, Zhongshan Road. It is renew from a German architecture.

From the airport, by Airport bus#2, it terminated in front of the Inn.

The Airport Bus fare was RMB20pp, service time: 06:00~ 21:00hrs, travel time= 1 hour.

Around this Inn, there is 'German architecture group' that within 1KM, such as St. Michael's Cathedral.......

Another 10 min walk can go to Zhan Qiao, Railway Station....

FYI.

Qingdao, China
Destination Expert
for Qingdao
Level Contributor
903 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seat in coach tour /1day or 4day tour qingdao

I agreed with #1

sbs2009
Level Contributor
15 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seat in coach tour /1day or 4day tour qingdao

thanks for the tips.

i heard frm my PRC colleague (singapore) i am not allow to book Home inn accomodation is for domestic market. (Chinese) inbound tours are off limit to tourist too? can anyone in the Qingdao Travel industry comment on that.

Yantai or Wehai - which is colourful & interesting to explore by foot.

Coach or train transport either to Yantai or Wenhai ; is less taxing for a solo traveller. Once again thanks for all valuable tips!!! again

4. Re: seat in coach tour /1day or 4day tour qingdao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2013, 10:15