We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chengdu - family hotel / apartment

Kuurne, Belgium
7 posts
Save Topic
Chengdu - family hotel / apartment

Hello,

can someone suggest some good places to stay with a family (parents and 2 children - 10 and 12 years) - for 3 or 4 nights in Chengdu.

Hotels with connecting rooms or a apartment are OK - best near a Metrostation in the city centre.

Thanks

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chengdu - family hotel / apartment

Frasers Suites may meet up your needs if you have a loose budget.

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chengdu - family hotel / apartment

Hi , I've replied to your questions about staying in Chengdu and Jiu Zaigou. If you'd like to stay in Chengdu city for 2-4 days, i'd like to recommend a very good hotel for you- Chengdu Ke Dao Hotel, which lies in the exact center of city with very convenient transportation and location, more importantly this hotel is with very Chinese tradtional decoration style. you're free to check with me for more details by my email: fus.chengdu@hotmail.com

Sichuan
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Chengdu - family hotel / apartment

HakkaHomes (www.hakkahomes.com) is an affordable option that should meet all of your needs

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Chengdu - family hotel / apartment

The standard rooms of St Regis,Chengdu offer two 1.6 m wide beds,and good for a family of four people.The couple share one bed,and two kids share another one.This hotel offers butler service,besides fitness room and a nice swimming pool.

5. Re: Chengdu - family hotel / apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2015, 05:15