We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation Bifengxia

East Brunswick, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation Bifengxia

I signed up for a 1-day volunteer at BFX. The work starts at around 8:30. Since it takes 2.5 hrs to get there from Chengdu, I need to leave at 6am. The problem is that the earliest bus leaves after 7. So besides hiring a private car for the whole day, is there any other one-way transportation available that can take me from Chengdu to BFX at 6am? I can take the bus back. Thanks.

1. Re: Transportation Bifengxia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 20:41
Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
1,104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation Bifengxia

As you hire that car in the early morning,actually the price you pay will cover that car back to Chengdu empty.Why not use that car for an entire day with the same price?If a private car is overbudget for you,you can catch the public bus to Bifengxia in the afternoon one day ahead,and the public bus back to Chengdu again in the next day.This is the cheapest way to get there and back.

Arriving there one day ahead allows you to visit Shangli Old Town,a lovely town built by the river.

Edited: 26 August 2014, 04:35
3. Re: Transportation Bifengxia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 06:17