We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

professional driver or taxi

Escanaba
1 post
Save Topic
professional driver or taxi

We will be in Cartegena on a cruise in January and wish to see the city thru the eyes of a local but at the same time be safe> any thoughts how to book or who to book.

London, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cartagena
Level Contributor
4,339 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: professional driver or taxi

If you want to see through the eyes of a local, check the recommendations on this forum for my friend JJ, who is a professional tour guide. He is the best you will find. You can contact him at jacinto-200@hotmail.com .

NYC area
Level Contributor
426 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: professional driver or taxi

Are you by any chance going on the Crown Princess January 19 Panama Canal cruise? We are looking for a similar type tour and would like to discuss sharing. I cannot do much walking but like to see as much as possible.

Escanaba
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: professional driver or taxi

No, we will be cruising on the Norweigan Sun to Cartagena on January 24th, I believe. Still looking for recommendations on a driver. We contacted JJ and he was looking at 150.00 per person. I felt that was a little steep as we have 4 people in our party. 600.00 US for the day seems high.

4. Re: professional driver or taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 September 2013, 03:35
5. Re: professional driver or taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 06:22