We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surf hostel

Magog, Canada
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
surf hostel

I'm going in Cartagena in November .. What is the best surf backpacker..hostel by the beach should I go ? Or somewhere beside Cartagena?!

Medellin
Level Contributor
3,563 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: surf hostel

Surfing is pretty lame in Cartagena, although they do it sometimes. Kitesurfing is very popular.

There is a surf school hostel past Park Tayrona although I cannot remember the name; google should find it.

The good surfing is on the Pacific Coast.

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: surf hostel

Santa Marta is close to Cartagena; entry level surfing not as narley as the Pacific Coast, better infrastructure in S/mrta.Playa del Ritmo Beach Hostel & Bar is good place to connect with the like minded...:)

colombia-information.com/costeno-beach/thing…

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g297484-d3837238…

www.surf-forecast.com/breaks/Parque-Tayrona

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g297484-d4662236…

Edited: 24 July 2014, 03:22
Lecheria, Venezuela
Destination Expert
for Cartagena, Colombia
Level Contributor
848 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: surf hostel

Kite surfing in la boquilla...

4. Re: surf hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16