We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medellin weather in April

Which Medellin hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
48 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Medellin weather in April

I am wondering about weather in mid April in a Medellin. Will I need a winter jacket? What are clothing shops like if I need wardrobe top-ups?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Medellin weather in April

Every day in Medellin is spring time. The high elevation combined with the proximity to the equator means that there is only one season in Medellin and the season is: spring.

Leave the winterwear at home.

Level Contributor
48 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Medellin weather in April

Thanks so much for your advice- Medellin sounds idyllic; can't wait to get there!

Medellin
Level Contributor
3,309 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Medellin weather in April

It rains a lot in Medellin - bring a brelly. I don't, but my other half often wears a light jacket at night.

4. Re: Medellin weather in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 04:50