We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transat food ugh

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
transat food ugh

Bring your own food when flyingAir transat. my wife and others got sick . Had to use the barf bagsGo pick up a corn beef on rye at a delli.You wont reget it.All the peole who sat around us wish they had done the same.

ottawa
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transat food ugh

transat is the worse! YUCK i just got back from margerita. we had harvey breakfast sandwichs there and on the way back dirty beef sandwichs... it was terrible i didnt get sick my whole trip until i ate that damn beef sandwich. yuck

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transat food ugh

I always stop at Tim's in Terminal 3 and grab a sandwhich to take on the plane with me. Tasty - and they don't charge you an arm and a leg!

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transat food ugh

Maybe air transat should start buying their food at Timmys.

and quit trying to poison their passengers.

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: transat food ugh

But then you would have to pay twice as much for your ticket. :)

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transat food ugh

Touche

Niagara/Ontario
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: transat food ugh

Totally agree with the food comments. THe most disgusting thing I have ever been served, anywhere! Four of us travelling and two sandwiches didnt even have any meat on them, soggy bread, brown lettuce. We flew to San Andres on March 15th.

7. Re: transat food ugh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 03:16