We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather on San Andres

Holand
1 post
Save Topic
What's the weather on San Andres

Hello everyone who loves to stay on San Andres,

With the latest new of heavy storms round the Caribian, I would like to know if it's affecting the Islands of San Andres and La Provedencia.

We are going to stay there 20-july > 01 august 2005,

Please, if some one has any idea? Or a local contact who I can ask, I do speak fluent Spanisch. Thanks anyway

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather on San Andres

I have been on the island before at the beginning of August. It rained almost every day, but not all day. Their rainy season lasts from May to November. Be prepared for very heavy rain showers at times. It will clear up in between the rain but the storms may come a few times during the day. You can stand on the main beach in town and watch the storms approach the island.

Ontario
Level Contributor
398 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather on San Andres

I have been on the island before at the beginning of August. It rained almost every day, but not all day. Their rainy season lasts from May to November. Be prepared for very heavy rain showers at times. It will clear up in between the rain but the storms may come a few times during the day. You can stand on the main beach in town and watch the storms approach the island.

Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island