We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What tour operator is available?

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
759 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
What tour operator is available?

Hi! I am wondering if anyone knows what tour operator is handling San Andres booking...Planning for the Decameron resorts..

I plan to go end of March or The 1st week of April.

thanks

susan

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,227 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What tour operator is available?

Hi!

Sadly...no one...in Ontario that is! San Andres (SAI) was the second destination for Toronto to lose out on with Nicaragua being the first. La Ceiba (Honduras) has also just been dropped.

If you'd like to go to Montreal, Nolitours has packages.

You can also check expedia.ca - they have packages to SAI out of Toronto but they are in excess of $2,000. Packages to Nicaraguara and La Ceiba are actually a pretty decent price but they aren't a direct flight.

Any questions - let me know.

Kelly

Edited: 22 December 2009, 15:09
Ontario
Level Contributor
7,227 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What tour operator is available?

Correction - expedia.ca is currently saying no rooms available. I also went to Decameron's website decameron.com and it says the same thing. I used the last week of March for one week as the criteria.

Good luck! If you happen to find anything would you mind letting me know?

Thanks!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What tour operator is available?

Nolitours flying with Air Transat out of Montreal each Monday, 7 a.m. to San Andres and landing back in Montreal at 6:30 p.m. Its the only carrier offering San Andres Island from Canada. www.nolitours.com or any Canadian online travel agency lists the destination but out of Montreal ony: www.selloffvacations.com, www.itravel2000.com, for example.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What tour operator is available?

nolitours is the one we have booked for leaving out of montreal march 1 2010 going to the decameron san luis. Looking forward to our two week vacation. good luck !!

sue of ottawa

Ottawa
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What tour operator is available?

we booked through nolitours, for two weeks leaving march 1 / 2010 out of montreal. good luck!!

sue of ottawa

Edited: 21 January 2010, 23:13
6. Re: What tour operator is available?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2010, 07:19