We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Luis area to El Cove area

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,299 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
San Luis area to El Cove area

Hi!

Can you cut across the island from the San Luis area to El Cove or do you have to walk around?

Thanks so much!

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Luis area to El Cove area

That's Razes stomping ground he has a jeep so i guess there's a road there!I don't think your into any bushwacking are you?

San Andres Colombia
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: San Luis area to El Cove area

You can cut through the bush but you will differently get lost. Or you can take pepper road or tom hooker road and turn right at the end and get to cove or take the bus or motor taxi or walk but its one hell of a walk. Or you can smoke a little Ganga and wish your self to Cove.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,299 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: San Luis area to El Cove area

Well good morning!

I can just imagine you two together..causing all kinds of trouble! LOL

Thank you both for the info..and...no, no bushwacking and no ganga...maybe a beer or two. I'll reconsider the 'walking' idea.

Thanks again! :-)

4. Re: San Luis area to El Cove area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 01:19