We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ilse's Snorkel Tour

Canada
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ilse's Snorkel Tour

Many SAI travellers know Ilse Florez as she was the snorkel tour boat at the Marazul.

Ilse is now out on her own and doing tours through many of the island tour companies.

Ilse has one of the best snorkel tours the island has to offer you will not be disappointed

If you are interested in a snorkel tour while on the island you can contact Ilse on her cell phone when you arrive.

316-248-5870

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,631 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

WOW!! We loved doing the deep water snorkel with her from the Marazul. We were actually just talking about SAI a few minutes ago.

Wish it were easier to get to from the States ;)

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

As the previous reviews, I just can say that taking one of Ilse's tour is a must!!!.

We liked the way they see and respect ocean live, the stories they tell you, etc. We did the sting rays tour, and it has been one of the most beautiful memories we have.

Thanks Ilse

Toronto
Level Contributor
79 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

Is that Mario's wife? Mrs Juice do you still go? From Detroit or Montreal

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
474 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

Can someone please confirm if her phone number is still valid ? I am booked for SAI for February 2014 and would love to go on a snorkeling tour. Also very interested in the sting rays tour that raptorjd mentioned above, would anyone know any details/information about this tour ?

Any info/feedback would be appreciated.

Many thanks !

Toronto
Level Contributor
79 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

I would like to know the number as we are there at Christmas. Thanks

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
474 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

I went to San Andres a few weeks ago (February 2014) and booked a fantastic snorkeling/stingrays tour with Ilse. This is a MUST ! I had read about Ilse's tours on the forums and was quite happy to see that she still runs them, along with her son Vladimir. This was by far the best excursion we booked in San Andres. The phone number listed above (316-248-5870) is valid. This excursion was booked through our hotel. However, had we known ahead of time we would have booked directly with Ilse knowing how much $$ the hotels take for themselves. Ilse does this for a living. I would have preferred that all the money go to her as opposed to the hotel....

I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

How much does it cost per person?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
474 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

It was $38 US per person. Well worth it. We were gone for almost 4 hours. Close to 2 hours with stingrays and at least another hour snorkeling over a coral reef close by. I'm not sure how much it costs if you book directly with Ilse as opposed to booking with hotel, but it can't be more than what the hotels charge....

Valencia, Venezuela
Level Contributor
149 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

Thanks for the phone number! I think I'm going to call her. Does she have a website?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
474 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ilse's Snorkel Tour

Hi, not that I know of.....sorry!

Get answers to your questions about San Andres Island