We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding In San Andres

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding In San Andres

Hello, can anyone recommend a wedding planner in San Andres?

Thank you!

Alexandria, Canada
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Wedding In San Andres

I married San Andres my wife its canadian, i was not such a fuss and every thing was fine, she when whit a crew of family and tehy also enjoy it.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Wedding In San Andres

Hi Claudia

Thanks for this helpful information. I would like to know, how many people did you have in your wedding?

I would be grateful, if I can contact you by email.

Best regards,

Layla

Alexandria, Canada
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Wedding In San Andres

Am not a wedding planer but i know someone that could help. 82 persons, 10 from Canada, in my case.

london,ontario,canad...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Wedding In San Andres

i as well got married in san andres, we were at the maryzul aswell, we didnt plan anything ahead of time , we just spoke to the hotel manager when we arrived and he did everything for us, the got the beach ready , the flowers done , the cake, everything ,, and i think it was around 600,000 pasos , i am canadian and my wife is colombian , the only thing i needed was my passport ,,, easy as can be really...

San Andres Island...
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Wedding In San Andres

In October of 2010 or 2011 the law has changed. You can not get (Officially) married if you are a foreigner with just a passport in Colombia.

Before coming check out the facts with the Colombian Embassy or Consult in your home country.

Edited: 18 February 2013, 11:39
london,ontario,canad...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Wedding In San Andres

ahhh yes we were married in 2008..

17. Re: Wedding In San Andres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 April 2013, 21:27
18. Re: Wedding In San Andres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2014, 05:16