We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Santa Marta

Which Santa Marta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
La Paz, Mexico
10 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Santa Marta

Can somebody suggest a good hotel--good location/price in Santa Marta? Around U$70/night for a young couple. How about tour operators? Any suggestions of hotels and places to visit will be appreciated.

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Santa Marta

How about a hotel come hostal; Playa Ritmo is highly recommended by my family members,it's also a good place to do some travel networking. You could visit a nice beach out of town i.e. Playa Cristales, Bahia Concha take a trip up to Minca,visit va coffee farm and view the humming birds. The hostel should be able to provide tour recommendations.

tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g297484-d4662236…

tripadvisor.ca/Hotels-g297484-Santa_Marta_Sa…

La Paz, Mexico
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Santa Marta

Awesome!! Thanks

Barcelona, Spain
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Santa Marta

I stayed in "El Hostal de Jackie" and it was awesome! Peaceful, economic, very nice and helpful staff, and right in the historic city center. They work with an agency who offer little tours around the city (parque tayrona, minca...). They have a bar on the roof!

4. Re: Hotels in Santa Marta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:17