We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JFK to Atlantic City

Vancouiver
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
JFK to Atlantic City

My last visit to AC is about 16 years ago and I am sure I will need some updated advises and help from you folks.

We will be leaving for a cruise in April from NYC and plan to stay 3 nights in AC pre-cruise.

1. Is there any transportion from JFK to AC other then drive ? How

much will it cost for car/limo service to AC and return to RED

HOOK crusie terminal?

2. How much is the hotel cost in board walk area? Last time we

stay free at Caesars. Expedia is around 100/night.

Thanks.

Central NJ
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JFK to Atlantic City

National runs a helicoptor charter from JFK to AC international . The rate for private car service to and from JFK and back to red hook is $208. ea way + tax and tip .

Howard Johnson might be the cheapest *acceptable* in the boardwalk area . They charge about $60 on a weekday . Goes to $130 on a Friday and $160 on a Sat.

Central NJ
Level Contributor
2,413 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JFK to Atlantic City

Weekdays at Caesars start at about $130 , Bally's at about $110 .

3. Re: JFK to Atlantic City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City