We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

long island
Level Contributor
722 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

There are match play, fine dining and slot play available.

21 replies to this topic
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,282 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

The Borgata linked up with myVegas in Oct. 2015. - we used a couple room rewards last year. When Borgata becomes fully a part of mLife it will be much more attractive to folks like us who only get to Las Vegas once a year.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

10:24 east coast time there are match play, slot dollars and fine dining.

Poughkeepsie, New...
Level Contributor
110 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

I just received an e-mail saying that the M Life card(s) would be mailed to me, and that June 7,2017 was the cut over date. Also in the e-mail is the following:

Please note

On June 6th, both your My Borgata Rewards card and M life Rewards card will not be accessible at Borgata as we prepare for M life Rewards. This includes any Comp Dollar purchases, SLOT DOLLARS® rewards withdrawals, ratings, and earnings. While you won't be able to earn or use your rewards on that day, please be assured that we will work as fast as possible to minimize any disruption.

Washington
Level Contributor
5,121 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

I also got the e-mail today. I'm already an MLife Card Member. I really wouldn't need the MLife cards mailed to me, which I assume "may" have a completely different MLife Acct. Number then the cards I currently have in my possession.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
583 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

I hope we don't get new M-life numbers, I would imagine that would mess up the current myVEGAS accounts big-time.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

Just a fyi.. The $25 towards dining is actually a $25 credit that they add to your comp balance and there are no restrictions on how you can spend it (aside from 2-1 places and what not) ... It's loaded straight to your card!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
583 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

That seems like a great reward. Where did you use yours?

I see that this batch of rewards all expire by June 5th. I hope they repeat the $25 dining one with the next set.

Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
66 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

can you use it at the buffet?

New York, NY
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
6,003 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

yes, as ittlelauraann said, it is just a credit that they apply to your comp balance. you can use it as you would any other comp dollar that you have earned. however, that is under the bogata's legacy rewards program... when mlife launches, the rules of engagement may change. (although, if they are still offering this reward, i can't imagine redemption would be any different.)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
583 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now

Has anyone gotten the $25 dining reward ecently? Is it just $25 comp on your card? Hoping to use it at N.O.W.

Reply to: Borgata MyVegas Rewards available now
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic City
Recent Conversations